Thursday, September 24, 2015

Image that Represents food in Asheville



This image is taken from the HomeGrown restaurant on Merrimon Avenue in Asheville. I picked this photo because I think it encompasses the variety of different things blending together to make a complete meal. This photo represents the innovative and diverse persona that defines the town of Asheville. There's an assortment of broccoli, kale, okra, and a unique cole slaw that all comes from a local farm. The pulled pork is the meat portion of the dish and its garnished with a delicious looking sauce. Personally, Asheville gives me a fresh vibe due to the eccentric and vibrant people that live in this area. And I think the food embodies this bright and refreshing new atmosphere. This meal is nutritional because the person who enjoyed this dish got three different types of vegetables and also protein from the pork. I've been to HomeGrown before so I will say that its a great place to go for a nice, comfortable dining experience. I enjoyed my meal when I went there so maybe my personal opinion is biased but its a delicious place to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment