Friday, November 6, 2015
Blogging Reflection
I decided to leave my blog public this semester because I wanted to see who would read my posts and if my writing actually affected the people who interacted with it. My parents actually read some of my posts even though I didn't tell them about it. Since we're connected on google+ they basically stumbled upon my blog which was comical. To be honest I'm going to leave my blog up just because I don't really know what else to do with it but I'll only send it to community partners if its for something relevant that I'm doing in the future. I kind of wanted to start debates and conversations so my sense of awareness for my audience didn't affect what I was writing about. I decided to post this onto my blog because its a good conclusion to everything that I talked about this semester. Overall I had a good experience since this was my first serious blog and topics that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment